Unlock a brighter and whiter smile in Rouse Hill
At The Grove Dental Rouse Hill, we offer safer and more effective teeth whitening solutions than the whitening products often found in store or online. If you are looking at ways to brighten or enhance your smile, perhaps for a wedding or a special event or even simply to boost your smile confidence, then professional whitening treatments at The Grove Dental are the best way to achieve a brighter, whiter smile.
Advantages of safely whitening your smile
Professional whitening treatments are designed to:
- Safely lift deep-set tooth stains caused by food & beverages such as tea, coffee, red wine, or caused by smoking
- Naturally whiten healthy enamel
- Jump-start your smile makeover before other treatment by providing a whiter baseline for future cosmetic dentistry – this is because crowns and tooth-coloured fillings cannot be whitened
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
Which type of whitening treatment is for you?
The first step is for Dr Britt to determine the suitability of your teeth to receive whitening treatment. Dr Britt will do a comprehensive assessment of your teeth and then step you through the options depending on what you are hoping to achieve, your budget and your timeline:
- In-Chair Whitening – This normally takes one hour, and is a quick and effective whitening solution for a brighter smile in a hurry. Over a number of short 10-15 minute sessions, the whitening solution is carefully applied to your teeth allowing for precision in achieving the desired brightness. It’s important this is done correctly to ensure there are no dangerous side-effects of the bleach products burning through the delicate soft tissue structures in your mouth.
- At-Home Whitening – For those that prefer to whiten their teeth in the comfort of their own home, we also provide take-home teeth whitening kits to help you achieve results which are just as long-lasting and effective. These kits involve using a fitted custom tray, which is then filled with whitening gel and worn regularly over fourteen days.